In accordance with current legislation to increase investment attractiveness participants of SEZ Aktau Seaport can benefit from a range of preferences exempting from three taxes: corporate income tax, land tax and property tax. Customs procedures in SEZ allow SEZ participants receive cargos for their own needs without paying customs duties and taxes and other non-tariff measures. The government also provides all necessary infrastructure to participants to release them from additional costs so that they can immediately start implementing their projects.
Tax and Customs Preferences:
- corporate income tax -0%;
- land tax – 0%;
- property tax – 0%;
- VAT for imported goods – 0%;
- import customs duties – 0%;
- land lease rate – 0.
- Exemption from taxes and customs duties;
- Infrastructure constructed at government expense;
- Common customs area including Russia, Belarus, Armenia and Kyrgyzstan;
- Beneficial geographic location at the crossing of TRACECA, North-South transportation corridors, access to the Caspian Sea;
- Favorable business environment, protection of investor’s interests;
- Full project support from the beginning to production.
- Involvement of foreign labor outside the quota and without permits;
|For what purpose did you visit to the site|
|Have you found the information you were looking for? (Was the information useful to you?)|
|Do you like our site?|