KIOGE (KIOGE) is an exhibition - conference industry event in the oil and gas industry of the Republic of Kazakhstan, which is unique in its scale. Every year, KIOGE brings together more than 350 companies from 25 countries of the world under its flag. KIOGE platform is a 14,000 sq.m exposition and more than 4,000 specialists from Kazakhstan and near and far abroad countries. Year on year, KIOGE has constantly followed its fundamental principles: the maximum reflection of tendencies of development of the oil and gas industry, focusing on innovative technologies, materials and products, maintaining its high international status, improvement of information component by holding scientific and technological conferences, thematic seminars.
Large investment projects from Mangistau region and SEZ Seaport Aktau JSC will be presented at KIOGE.
Benefits of participation in the Exhibition: KIOGE 2016 statistics
· Promotion of a new product or service
· Search for new clients and partners
· Strengthening existing positions in the industry market
· Finding out about the actual needs of key operators and national companies
· Finding out about the latest anticrisis trends in the industry
· Asking questions and getting firsthand information from the representatives of the government agencies, representatives of the administration of oil and gas regions, branch ministries, associations of the country.
KIOGE 2016 statistics:
· Number of exhibitors – 221
· Number of unique visitors – 4 231
· Exhibition area – 7, 167 sq.m
· Number of participating countries – 21
· National groups – 4 (Germany, China, Korea, Czech Republic)
· Sponsors – 6
The event is annually supported by:
· Ministry of Energy of the Republic of Kazakhstan
· Local Administration of Almaty
· “KazMunaygas” National Company” JSC
· Association of Service Companies of Kazakhstan
· Diplomatic missions of participating countries
· European Business Association of Kazakhstan